Cauliflower Hash Browns GF, Low Cal Serves 2
- 1 small cauliflower - 1 egg - Salt and pepper - Diced onion(optional) - Any spice you prefer, I prefer Basil. Method:
- Chop the cauliflower into tiny pieces. Or you can grate it.
- Once the cauliflower is chopped, mix the egg into a separate container and beat well.
- Combine the egg, cauliflower, spice, onion (optional) salt and pepper forming into several patties.
- Depending on the size of your cauliflower you will be able to make different numbers of patties (more eggs will be needed if more cauliflower is used).
- Heat the pan to med heat with a little bit of olive oil.
- Cook for about 5 min or until dark brown.