Albert's Healthy Super Bowl Wings Serves 4
Just love these wings, this wings does not even get fried. My husband makes this every year with Super Bowl.
- 6 Chicken wings
- Chicken wrap:
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Remove excess moisture from Chicken wings/Do not pat dry completely.
- Place Chicken wings in a bowl and lightly sprinkle chicken wrap over chicken. Make sure that chicken wings are well covered with chicken wrap.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn wings, bake for another 15 minutes until nice and crispy.
- 2 Tablespoons of Sriracha Hot chili sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of Raw Honey
- 1 Tablespoon of white vinegar
Stir well and pour over wings and enjoy!!